Upton Wold Garden is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10-4 until the end of September; no appointment necessary.
Upton Wold Garden also welcomes visitors on other weekdays by appointment, and individual visitors and groups are all most welcome. Viewings can be booked here.
Entry for 2021 is £12.00, and there is plenty of free parking.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please send us your details on our contact form.
Refreshments, light summer lunches and cream teas are available for group visits only, of six visitors or more, by prior arrangement.
Some of the more unusual palnts you will find when you explore Upton Wold:
- Lonicera tragophylla ' Maurice Foster
- Emmenopterys henryi
- Philadelphus maculatus
- Heptacodium miconiodes jasminodes
- Calycanthusfloridus 'Purpurens'
- Salix magnifica
- Cornus controversa 'Eddie's white wonder'
- Holboellia coriacea
- Drimys winteri
- Davidia involucrata
- Pterocarya fraxinifolia
- Rosa sericea pteracantha
- Magnolia acuminata 'Yellow Bird'
- Buddleia crispa agathasoma
- Arisarum proboscideum