Upton Wold is open to the public and viewings are by arrangement.
Entry for 2018 is £12.00, and individual visitors and groups are all most welcome. There is plenty of free parking.
Refreshments and light summer lunches are also available by arrangement.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please send us your details from our contact form.
Some of the more unusual palnts you will find when you explore Upton Wold:
- Lonicera tragophylla ' Maurice Foster
- Emmenopterys henryi
- Philadelphus maculatus
- Heptacodium miconiodes jasminodes
- Calycanthusfloridus 'Purpurens'
- Salix magnifica
- Cornus controversa 'Eddie's white wonder'
- Holboellia coriacea
- Drimys winteri
- Davidia involucrata
- Pterocarya fraxinifolia
- Rosa sericea pteracantha
- Magnolia acuminata 'Yellow Bird'
- Buddleia crispa agathasoma
- Arisarum proboscideum